Group Playground 🐶
Playground is a chance for your dog to interact with other dog’s, explore new and exciting activities and learn at it’s own pace with the freedom of being off lead in a safe secure environment.
They learn how to calm themself around distractions, learn that people & dogs are a non event & they build their confidence learning from each other.
We have challenges for you to complete should you want to proof your training sorrounded by distractions.
Benefits for your dog
- Learning how to interact with dogs of all different ages, stages, sizes and breeds
- Meeting new dogs confidently
- Building their confidence at their own pace with new activities, scents and other dogs
- Plenty of chance to rest and process their learning on one of our many beds
- Learning how to play nicely by mirroring and matching each others play
- Learning to disengage from other dogs when they need or want to
- Building confidence and supporting those with separation struggles
- Learning self – control, thinking & listening surrounded by distractions
Benefits for you
- A little break from walking
- Support from a qualified IMDT, DTC & AD trainer
- Help with separation issues
- Watching your dogs confidence build
- A tired happy dog
- Chance to proof your training with distractions