Terms & Conditions
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted Callander K9 terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract (submitting online deems contract as signed).
2. Callander K9 will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
3. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of the last walk of the week for walks during that week or, by the date agreed with Callander K9 (for dog walking clients) via cash, cheque or bank transfer. If payment is not made within this time 2.5% of the total bill will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
4. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (i.e., food, medication, leads, tags, collars, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Callander K9, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
5. If it is necessary for keys to be picked up or dropped off in order to complete an assignment charges will be applied for each trip.
6. The client must provide Callander K9 with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available, Callander K9 reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
7. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Callander K9.
8. Callander K9 must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
9. Pets should be insured by the client. Callander K9 reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
10. Callander K9 will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Callander K9 cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
11. Any photographs taken while your dog is being walked will be available on our facebook page and website.
Terms and Conditions – Dog Walking
1. Cancellations – for cancellations of walks for a period of 1 week or more one months notice is required. For cancellations of 1 or 2 days walks a weeks notice is required. If the required notice is not given charges will be applied in full for the cancelled period.
2. All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
3. All dogs must wear ID tags and be microchipped.
4. All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
5. Callander K9 reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
6. All dogs will be exercised on lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Callander K9.
7. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
8. If dogs require a quick towelling off after walks towels must be provided and left by the front door.
9. Callander K9 cannot be held liable for any loss of articles such as collars, name tags or leads whilst on walks.
Terms and Conditions – Pet Feeding
1. Any cancellations must be made more than 48 hrs in advance or the full rate will be charged.
2. Callander K9 will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however Callander K9 cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by your pet(s).
3. The client must provide all items necessary for your pet to be adequately cared for in the clients absence
Playground Terms and Conditions – Disclaimer
When making a booking you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Please do not arrive in the car park more than five minutes before your booking is due to start and please keep your dog(s) in your vehicle until the field is vacant.
- When entering and leaving the park, please be aware of other dogs around you and give them sufficient space as they may not be as friendly as yours.
- The maximum number of dogs in the park at any one time should not exceed 3 without prior consent.
- Your dog remains your own responsibility whilst using the park and should not be left unattended in the park.
- Please ensure that you close the gate properly behind you when you enter the park. Dogs must be kept on lead until safely in the enclosure. You are responsible for making sure that the gate is secure and that your dog cannot escape through or under the gate.
- You are responsible for picking up your dog’s poo and you must pick up after your dog and place it in the bin provided.
- Our poo policy is that if you see it you should pick it up. Given the size of the field it is possible you may miss your dog’s poo, but we ask that if you see any poo you pick it up and someone else will find your dog’s poo and pick it up. Help us keep the fields clean and dog poo free for everyone’s enjoyment.
Please discourage your dog from making excessive noise whilst on site.
- Do not allow your dog to dig holes in the field.
- Please take all balls and toys that you bring into the field away with you. If these have been chewed or broken, you must ensure that the field is cleaned up and these are removed.
- When you are finished you must close the gate.
- Please leave on time when your booking is up, especially if another user is waiting. If you are waiting to enter the park please allow sufficient space for the previous user to leave.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions we may deem it necessary to cancel your booking, wherein we will endeavour to provide reasonable notice of cancellation and will endeavour to offer you an alternative date and time if available.
- Refunds will only be given where Callander K9 has had to cancel the booking. Bookings are non-refundable.
- Puppies from 8 weeks old are welcome but we require all dogs to be immunised before use of the fields. In addition, we request your dog(s) have up to date worm treatments.
- You may bring in season bitches to the field.
- If your dog has developed signs of kennel cough, sickness or diarrhoea in the past 72 hours, we request that you refrain from the use of our facilities. Please note that in the event your dog(s) present symptoms of the conditions previously listed, or any other condition or illness which can or is likely to pose a risk to the health and welfare of any other dogs, field users or staff present then you, your dog and anyone accompanying you, will be asked to leave the field immediately and no monies will be refunded.
- Furthermore, we will not be held responsible for any injury or illness contracted by any dog or person who uses our fields.
- We will not accept responsibility for injury, illness or death of your dog from using our facilities. You are advised to insure your pet for all eventualities.
- Callander K9 accepts no liability for any losses suffered whilst using the company’s facilities.
- You must not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your slot is due to start.
- Please clean your hands before opening the lock and entering the field. Sanitizer is provided.
- At the end of your slot you must vacate the field and leave promptly.
- Please clean your hands after leaving the field.
- Anyone found or reported for overstaying their slot or breaking any of these special rules may be banned.
- You accept that your use and enjoyment of Callander K9’s adventureplayground, agility area or training area, which includes the car park and path leading to the field is entirely at your own risk and as such, agree not to hold Callander K9, it’s owners or staff responsible for any injury to you, your family/friends or your dog(s) arising from your use and enjoyment of the secure field. Moreover, the fenced section of the field is a large outdoor space, with the potential for areas of uneven ground or holes which could be concealed under long grass or other vegetation, and may from time to time have overhanging branches from trees around the edges which may fall or have fallen and could contain other hazards consistent with the countryside and, any as such, any incidence of same which causes or contributes to injury to you, your family, friends or your dog(s); Callander K9 cannot be held liable.
- As part of your use and enjoyment of the secure field; you agree not to let anyone else into the secure fenced area, other than any friends or family members you have brought with you to enjoy walking your dogs.
- You accept that all equipment in the fields is only for the use of the dogs and you will not climb, play or stand on any of the equipment or permit anyone else to do so. You agree not to hold Callander K9, it’s owners or staff responsible for any injury to you, your family, friends or your dog(s) arising from your use of the equipment in the field.
- In the event of bringing a friend or family member, or sending somebody in place of you, you agree that you assume responsibility for their safety and ensure that they abide by these terms and conditions at all times whilst using the field.
- As part of your use and enjoyment of the field, you agree not to enter any buildings or other parts of the premises, including any restricted areas of the field.
- The fences and gate are regularly checked. However, as part of your use and enjoyment of the field you agree to be mindful of any holes or other damage to the fence or gate. Such damage may occur from time to time for various reasons, including digging by dogs or other animals (which may cause an opening or breach in either the gate or fence), falling trees or branches and general wear and tear. If you become aware of, or observe, any issue with the condition of the fence or gate, please make us aware immediately so that we can alert other users and so that we can repair it as soon as possible. Callander K9 cannot accept responsibility for any dog escaping the field through either the gate or fence, irrespective of whether this is a consequence of a defect in the fence or gate or whether we have notified you in advance or not.
- Callander K9 cannot be held liable for any injury to your dog or for any injury or damage caused by your dog(s) in and around the premises. Accordingly, all dogs must be kept on a secure leash between the car park and the secure field. In addition, Callander K9 will not be liable for any injury or damage sustained or caused by your dog in the event that the dog, for whichever reason, becomes untethered. This includes, but is in no way restricted to; your dog running wild in or out-with the car park or path, or suffering injury or harm on near-by road(s), or being attacked by another dog.
- As part of your use and enjoyment of the field you agree to abide by any applicable Laws and or Guidance issued by the Scottish Government, United Kingdom Government or Local Authority to protect you and other users (including our staff) from infection and or transmission of COVID-19. You accept that you enter and use the field at your own risk. Callander K9 will not accept liability for infection or transmission of COVID-19 which occurs on their field or premises.